کتاب کره ای سئول جلد دو Seoul University Korean 1B 서울대 한국어
is presented through a dialogue, model sentences and a final exercise, that is, in an eminently practical way.
At the end of every lesson, translations to every dialogue and vocabulary can be found.
Furthermore, a series of useful annexes are included: exercises sheets, extended grammar explanations in English and Korean, cultural information extension, Korean audios transcriptions, answers to the exercises and a glossary.
Text books CD-ROM
Every text book of the series includes a CD-ROM extremely useful for both teachers and students. The teachers will find master lines to approach the class activities, and the students will find exercises and interactive activities. Almost all content is written in Korean, except some explanations and transcriptions given in English.
The CD-ROM contains:
-Grammar and vocabulary exercises
-A list of vocabulary and grammar
-Supplementary class material
The books from the collection
The exercises books from the collection provide different types of exercises; filling the gaps, choosing the right answer, linking words or related concepts, sentences patterns, etc. The exercises answers are included.
Exercises books’ CD
The exercises books include a CD with the audios from the exercises. Two sublevels for every level.
The complete method contains six levels, each of which consists of two parts: A and B.
Seoul University Korean 1B Student's Book - English Version (Includes CD - ROM)
Seoul University Korean 1B Student's Book - English Version (Includes CD - ROM) is the first book of the series and is oriented to students that start from the scratch. University Korean 1B Workbook - English Version (Includes CD MP3) is the complementary exercises book.
일러두기 How to use this book
교재 구성표 Scope and Sequence
9과 이분은 누구세요? Who is this person?
10과 지금 몇 시에요? What time is it now?
11과 감기게 걸렸어요 I caught a cold.
12과 여보세요 Hello
13과 서울역으로 가 주세요 Please take me to Seoul Station
14과 이 옷을 입어 보세요 Try these clothes on
15과 여행을 가고 싶어요 ! I want to go on a trip
16과 우리 집에 올 수 있어요? Can you come to my house?
활동지 Activities Sheets
문법 해설 Grammar Extension
문화 해설 Culture Extension
듣기 지문 Listening Scripts
모범 답안 Answers Key
어휘 색인 Glossary
Description by the publisher:
Seoul National University Korean Language is a six-level course book (200 hours of regular learning program per book) and developed for learners of Korean language. The book helps students develop reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills and helps them apply Korean language in real life situations.
- The textbook is carefully coordinated to link between spoken language and written language while focusing on the development of communicative language skills.
- A task-based approach maximizes the use of linguistic knowledge and encourages to learn phonological rules and intonation for accuracy and fluency in Korean.
- A systematic approach to learning vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation is adopted.
- This textbook is designed to familiarize with Korean culture, and helps to share different culture of the learners through activities in the book.
- The text includes a CD-ROM that can be used in the classroom, such as games and practices, reading and listening dialogues, vocabulary and grammar list, MP3, and extra class materials.
|عنوان کتاب||کتاب کره ای سئول جلد دو Seoul University Korean 1B 서울대 한국어|
|ناشر||Seoul National University|
|تعدادصفحات||244 صفحه کتاب اصلی و 224 صفحه کتاب تمرین|
|نوع چاپ||سیاه سفید و رنگی|
- - نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد.
- - لطفا دیدگاهتان تا حد امکان مربوط به مطلب باشد.
- - لطفا فارسی بنویسید.
- - میخواهید عکس خودتان کنار نظرتان باشد؟ به gravatar.com بروید و عکستان را اضافه کنید.
- - نظرات شما بعد از تایید مدیریت منتشر خواهد شد